The Club’s #1 Priority is the Health and Safety of our Members and Staff.
Please see below and scroll down for current Club Policies, Safety Measures, and State Mandates. Thank you for your support and cooperation. Please check this page for updates. Page last updated, 4/12/2021.
Harper’s Members and Program Participants:
The Club at Harper’s Point will follow the health and safety guidelines set forth by the Ohio Department of Health. We thank you for your continued cooperation and for adhering to all guidelines and policies, including quarantine guidelines, so that together we can keep Harper’s a SAFE and fun place to play.
The Club at Harper’s Point will continue to strengthen our safety protocols so we can all continue to use The Club safely.
In addition, we ask that if you have been exposed to or test positive for COVID-19 that you cooperate with current quarantine and Club guidelines, as outlined by our local health department. Please see information below.
Recognizing the importance of the physical and mental benefits of tennis and exercise, we will continue to offer our tennis and fitness services while maintaining our safety protocols to assure your comfort and safety while here at The Club.
Current Quarantine Guidelines:
The Ohio Department of Health has adopted the new quarantine guidelines set by the CDC, therefore, The Club at Harper’s at Point will follow the updated quarantine guidelines as well.
If you test positive or have been in direct contact with someone who is positive DO NOT use The Club until:
1) Stay at home for 14 days after last exposure. Self monitor system. *Optimal Duration to Minimize Risk of Transmission
2) Stay at home for 10 days. Self monitor symptoms through day 14.
3) Negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) from a sample collected on day 5 or later after last exposure AND stay at home for at least 7 days after last exposure. Self-monitor symptoms through day 14.
Please scroll below to view updated quarantine guidelines issued by the State of Ohio.
Please note the following procedures are currently in place at The Club at Harper’s Point. With your total cooperation, we can together continue to keep Harper’s safe. Please continue to check this page for up-to-date information and current guidelines.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask AT ALL TIMES in The Club, except when playing tennis or doing cardio workout in the Fitness Center. IMPORTANT INFO: We require that masks be worn while doing strength and weight workouts in the Fitness Center.
- Per the Governor’s orders, we have limited the lobby furniture to avoid congregating.
- Please arrive at The Club no more than 5 minutes before your activity, program, or class and please leave immediately at the conclusion of your activity.
DO NOT ENTER The Club If You:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell
- If you’ve been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
Please inform The Club if you test positive or have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 so that we may trace and confidentially alert appropriate parties.
The staff at The Club will continue our rigorous and continuous cleaning of all common areas.
Recommended Safety Protocols For Playing Tennis:
- Wear masks to the court
- Do not congregate
- Keep 6 feet away from others on your court
- Avoid changing sides
- If you need to use the score cards please designate one person to change score cards
- When taking breaks
The Staff at The Club will continue to wear masks at all times, including Tennis Pros – with the exception of when the Pro is more than 6 feet away from their students or actively, physically hitting with the student. Tennis Pros are required to wear masks when they are on the same side of the court as their student(s).
*Recently in the Fitness Center, we have installed Plexiglass dividers between the strength and cardio machines, providing additional safety measures for our members.
*Personal Trainers are required to wear masks at ALL TIMES and while training clients.
*Masks be worn while doing strength and weight workouts in the Fitness Center.
We all need The Club and the exercise outlet that our tennis and fitness activities provide, so it is very important that we are able to keep The Club open and keep our members and staff as safe as possible.
Thank you for your continued support through this crisis. Let’s all continue to work together and do what we have to do to stay healthy and be responsible and considerate of other members. We will beat this thing and together, WeGotThis.
Thank you very much for your support and adherence with Club policies.
Steve Contardi and the Harper’s Team