Hours of Operation
7 AM - 7 PM
7 AM - 7 PM
FREE 3 Day Club PassSIGN UP
Meet our Pros
- Director of Tennis at Harper's Point since 1977
- USPTA Master Professional
- 3 time USPTA Pro of the Year
- Member of Northern Michigan University Hall of Fame
- Member of USPTA Hall of Fame
- International Clinician
- Founder of the Contardi Tennis Camp
- Founder of the Tennis Fantasies with the Legends
- Graduate of Northern Michigan University
- Director for Nike Tennis Camps
- USPTA certified
- Head pro and Camp Director at The Club at Harper's Point
- Over 25 years of tennis teaching experience
- Director of the POE program (Program of Excellence)
- New member rater
- National junior boys and girls Zonal team coach
- Former college and satellite tour player
- An active soccer player
- Married with three children, all of whom are currently or formerly nationally ranked tennis players
Lynn Nabors McNally
Lynn Nabors McNally
- Graduated from Northwestern University
- Played on Pro Tour
- Coach of boys and girls high school team (team and individual State Champs)
- Coach of Cincinnati and OVTA Wightman Cup
- USTA Competition Training Center Coach for Cincinnati
- Coach of the Year for Cincinnati
- Elite program at Harper's
- Private lessons
- Harper's Point Professional since 1984
- Harper's Point Men's Activities Director
- Member United States Professional Tennis Association
- USTA Certified Umpire
- Director of the Tournament Player's Go Camp
- Harper's Point Tournament Director
- 2015 Men's 45 & Over Met Doubles Champion
- Graduate of the University of Cincinnati
- Played 2 years at Sinclair Community College; State Champ JC Doubles both years; singles runner-up Freshman year.
- Played 2 years at Wright State Univeristy; won Coaches Award, Eastern Collegiate Tournament, consolation singles finalist.
- Jr. Tournament Director and Tennis Professional at Club at Harpers Point since 1989.
- Member USPTA P-1 Level.
- Started and runs Elite Program at Club at Harpers Point.
- Coached district OVTA Davis Cup Teams (1988-1994), winning twice and finishing in top 4 other years.
- Mid-Western Sectional coach.
- Area Training Center coach since 1989; currently Administrator and Head Coach.
- Teaching Professional since 1980.
- Helps students attain college scholarships for tennis.
- Works with many national, sectional and district level players as well as boys and girls high school singles and doubles champions.
- *Donnie will also work with aspiring adults who want to learn.
- Nationally ranked as a junior player.
- Played college tennis at Miami University and the University of Virginia.
- 2002 Graduated from Miami University with a degree in sports organization.
- As an associate tennis professional at Harper's, Mario will teach private lessons to juniors and adults, and will be involved in clinics, the POE program, and Elite.
- Former Co-Director of Nike Tennis Camp.
- Former Head boys and girls varsity tennis coach at Kings High School
- Assistant Head Pro & Private Lesson Coordinator
- Kelley is a Cincinnati native
- 25 years of teaching experience
- PTR Master Teaching Professional
- 2009 Midwest 40 & over Singles Champion
- Kelley will be with both adults & juniors with concentration on GCITA & USTA Teams
- Kelley is now available for lessons. Contact the front desk.
- Ryan played #1 Singles and #1 Doubles at Cleveland State University and was 4-time Horizon League All- Conference
- Ryan spent one year playing the USTA Pro Circuit, achieving a top 250 National ranking
- Ryan joins us from Columbus, Ohio where he coached multiple USTA leagues, adult City Champions, and top-level juniors
- Played Number 1 singles and doubles at The Michigan State University
- Co-captain of MSU Men's Tennis team 2009
- Nationally ranked in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association - doubles - senior year
- Four year starter at The Michigan State University
- 2005 Ohio High School State Singles Champion (Kings High School)
- 2005 High School All-American
- Captain of 2005 Kings High School State Championship Team
- 2004 & 2005 FAVC Player of the Year
- Heidi has worked at The Club at Harper's Point since 2008
- Currently she is running the Junior Level Clinics, Junior Round Robins, and teaching private lessons
- Has worked as a Nike Tennis Camp Counselor (Miami University, Ohio University, and Great Wolf Lodge) since 2005
- 2005 - 2009 Member of the Miami University Club Tennis Team
- 2008 - 2009 President of Miami Club Tennis Team
- Majored in Social Studies Education at Miami University
- Over 30 years of teaching experience
- USPTA P-1 Certified
- Member of Prince Advisory Staff
- Graduate of College-Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati
- Owner of Starwind Vacations
- Dennis teaches adults and juniors of all ages and abilities and is available for private lessons
- Raised in New York City began playing at age 11.
- Trained at Port Washington Tennis Academy on Long Island. Finished Junior and senior year living and training at the late Harry Hopman’s International Tennis Academy in Largo, Florida. Ranked #13 in boys 18's with the Eastern Tennis Association.
- University of Arizona alumni, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in French.
- Member of Pac 10 tennis team (“1982-’86) and traveled throughout Europe and Australia playing the satellite circuit, as well as playing Club tennis in Germany for one season.
- USPTA Elite Professional
- Member of the Tennis Congress Teaching Staff at El Conquistador in Tucson, AZ
- Bruce has worked in the tennis industry for over 30 years and has traveled the world teaching tennis. Most recently he was the Director of Tennis at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa in Tucson, AZ
- Bruce’s teaching philosophy: "If you can get to the ball, you can hit it!"