Hours of Operation
6 AM - 10 PM
6 AM - 10 PM
FREE 3 Day Club PassSIGN UP
Meet our Pros
- Director of Tennis at Harper's Point since 1977
- USPTA Master Professional
- 3 time USPTA Pro of the Year
- Member of Northern Michigan University Hall of Fame
- Member of USPTA Hall of Fame
- International Clinician
- Founder of the Contardi Tennis Camp
- Founder of the Tennis Fantasies with the Legends
- Graduate of Northern Michigan University
- Director for Nike Tennis Camps
- USPTA certified
- Head pro and Camp Director at The Club at Harper's Point
- Over 25 years of tennis teaching experience
- Director of the POE program (Program of Excellence)
- New member rater
- National junior boys and girls Zonal team coach
- Former college and satellite tour player
- An active soccer player
- Married with three children, all of whom are currently or formerly nationally ranked tennis players
Lynn Nabors McNally
Lynn Nabors McNally
- Graduated from Northwestern University
- Played on Pro Tour
- Coach of boys and girls high school team (team and individual State Champs)
- Coach of Cincinnati and OVTA Wightman Cup
- USTA Competition Training Center Coach for Cincinnati
- Coach of the Year for Cincinnati
- Elite program at Harper's
- Private lessons
- Harper's Point Professional since 1984
- Harper's Point Men's Activities Director
- Member United States Professional Tennis Association
- USTA Certified Umpire
- Director of the Tournament Player's Go Camp
- Harper's Point Tournament Director
- 2015 Men's 45 & Over Met Doubles Champion
- Graduate of the University of Cincinnati
- Played 2 years at Sinclair Community College; State Champ JC Doubles both years; singles runner-up Freshman year.
- Played 2 years at Wright State Univeristy; won Coaches Award, Eastern Collegiate Tournament, consolation singles finalist.
- Jr. Tournament Director and Tennis Professional at Club at Harpers Point since 1989.
- Member USPTA P-1 Level.
- Started and runs Elite Program at Club at Harpers Point.
- Coached district OVTA Davis Cup Teams (1988-1994), winning twice and finishing in top 4 other years.
- Mid-Western Sectional coach.
- Area Training Center coach since 1989; currently Administrator and Head Coach.
- Teaching Professional since 1980.
- Helps students attain college scholarships for tennis.
- Works with many national, sectional and district level players as well as boys and girls high school singles and doubles champions.
- *Donnie will also work with aspiring adults who want to learn.
- Nationally ranked as a junior player.
- Played college tennis at Miami University and the University of Virginia.
- 2002 Graduated from Miami University with a degree in sports organization.
- As an associate tennis professional at Harper's, Mario will teach private lessons to juniors and adults, and will be involved in clinics, the POE program, and Elite.
- Former Co-Director of Nike Tennis Camp.
- Former Head boys and girls varsity tennis coach at Kings High School
- Assistant Head Pro & Private Lesson Coordinator
- Kelley is a Cincinnati native
- 25 years of teaching experience
- PTR Master Teaching Professional
- 2009 Midwest 40 & over Singles Champion
- Kelley will be with both adults & juniors with concentration on GCITA & USTA Teams
- Kelley is now available for lessons. Contact the front desk.
- Ryan played #1 Singles and #1 Doubles at Cleveland State University and was 4-time Horizon League All- Conference
- Ryan spent one year playing the USTA Pro Circuit, achieving a top 250 National ranking
- Ryan joins us from Columbus, Ohio where he coached multiple USTA leagues, adult City Champions, and top-level juniors
- Played Number 1 singles and doubles at The Michigan State University
- Co-captain of MSU Men's Tennis team 2009
- Nationally ranked in the Intercollegiate Tennis Association - doubles - senior year
- Four year starter at The Michigan State University
- 2005 Ohio High School State Singles Champion (Kings High School)
- 2005 High School All-American
- Captain of 2005 Kings High School State Championship Team
- 2004 & 2005 FAVC Player of the Year
- Heidi has worked at The Club at Harper's Point since 2008
- Currently she is running the Junior Level Clinics, Junior Round Robins, and teaching private lessons
- Has worked as a Nike Tennis Camp Counselor (Miami University, Ohio University, and Great Wolf Lodge) since 2005
- 2005 - 2009 Member of the Miami University Club Tennis Team
- 2008 - 2009 President of Miami Club Tennis Team
- Majored in Social Studies Education at Miami University
- Over 30 years of teaching experience
- USPTA P-1 Certified
- Member of Prince Advisory Staff
- Graduate of College-Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati
- Owner of Starwind Vacations
- Dennis teaches adults and juniors of all ages and abilities and is available for private lessons