Did you hear? Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT) is now available at The Club at Harper’s Point! Book your complimentary assessment today with Kelly Andrasik! Send her an email, or stop by her new location, located in the lower lobby, right next to BodyWorks!
What is MAT?
- A revolutionary approach to the assessment and correction of muscular imbalances and join instability that lead to pain, dysfunction, and limited mobility
- A non-invasive technique, designed to balance the muscular system in order for it to function with maximum efficiency for day to day activity to strenuous training
- To learn more about MAT please click here
Benefits of MAT:
- Help athletes of any level prevent injuries
- Help accelerate recovery from minor injuries to post-surgical
- Alleviate adverse effects of injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Get the body to optimal efficiency and keep the muscular system stable
How MAT Works:
- Range of motion testing indicates which muscles have decreased contractibility or muscle weakness
- Precise forces are applied to restore that muscle’s efficiency
- A re-evaluation is completed to confirm the increased communication between the muscle and brain