Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT)
Muscle Activation Techniques™ (MAT) is a specific and unique process for evaluating an individual’s ability to produce efficient muscle contraction. Loss of muscle contraction results in a decreased range of motion, and therefore decreased physical performance. Range of motion testing can indicate which muscles have decreased contractibility, and precise forces are applied to restore that muscle’s efficiency. The MAT™ Certified Specialist is trained and certified to perform several force application techniques that can restore function and strengthen weak muscles. In no time at all, you will be performing your daily activities with ease, whether that means throwing 100 yard passes or walking up the stairs!
Book your complimentary assessment today by emailing: email@example.com.
Benefits of MAT:
- Help athletes of any level prevent injuries
- Help accelerate recovery from minor injuries to post-surgical
- Alleviate adverse effects of injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Get the body to optimal efficiency and keep the muscular system stable
How MAT Works:
- MAT is a non-invasive technique, designed to balance the muscular system in order for it to function with maximum efficiency for day to day activity to strenuous training
- To learn more about MAT please click here.
- Range of motion testing indicates which muscles have decreased contractibility or muscle weakness
- Precise forces are applied to restore that muscle’s efficiency
- A re-evaluation is completed to confirm the increased communication between the muscle and brain